Punjab Government should help the needy - Sonica Badathwal
Date: 22 May 2021
Amrish Kumar Anand, Doraha
Has been battling Corona for the past year. The situation in India is deteriorating day by day as governments fail to fight the Corona. The Punjab government could not make the necessary arrangements for the people. Even after one year, things are getting worse. Leading social worker Sonica Badathwal said that the situation in Punjab has worsened. No summary is being taken by the government and no adequate arrangements have been made for the health care of the people he said, adding that unemployment is on the rise. He demanded from the government that help was being provided to the needy.
- PRADHANAS AND DURJANAS
- Afghan presidential election: Heavy security as polls open
- Another Pixel 4 hands-on video offers a high-quality look in English
- Lok Sabha passed the contentious Citizenship Amendment Bill on Monday
- Union Minister Shri Som Prakash attended PITEX-19 Valedictory Ceremony as chief guest
- Union Minister Shri Som Prakash visited at PITEX-19, praised the organizers for wonderful organisation
- Sharry Mann & Kulwinder Billa honoured by Aryans Group of Colleges
- Ozone for Life, 35 years of Ozone Layer protection "
- Tarot prediction by Aruna Aura(7January -13 January)
- Enlisted the 12 zodiac sign.
Website Development Comapny in Ludhiana
Contact for Website Development, Online Shopping Portal, News Portal, Dynamic Website
Get Your Domain Name
Domain Name, Email Hosting, VPS, SSL Certificate