SPS Hospital Celebrated World Anasthesia Day
Date: 17 October 2021
Amrish Kumar Anand, Doraha
On the occasion of World Anasthesia Day-Oct16,Department of Anasthesia of SPS Hospital celebrated World Anasthesia Day yesterday.A part from the various activities held in the hospital, It also trained general people how to Re-start the Heart, how to handle unconcious person outside the hospital. Dr. Naresh Anand, Senior Consultant & President- ISA Punjab chapter told that it is very important for the Layman to learn these clinical simple skills.Dr. Anupam Srivastava,Co-ordinator,Dr. Yugam Aggarwal,Dr. Harneet, Dr.Varunpreet Kaur, S.Manjeet Singh,Balam singh Negi from department also contributed. Dr.G.L Awasthi- Medical Director SPS Hospital appreciated the efforts and encouraged the whole team.
- PRADHANAS AND DURJANAS
- Afghan presidential election: Heavy security as polls open
- Another Pixel 4 hands-on video offers a high-quality look in English
- Lok Sabha passed the contentious Citizenship Amendment Bill on Monday
- Union Minister Shri Som Prakash attended PITEX-19 Valedictory Ceremony as chief guest
- Union Minister Shri Som Prakash visited at PITEX-19, praised the organizers for wonderful organisation
- Sharry Mann & Kulwinder Billa honoured by Aryans Group of Colleges
- Ozone for Life, 35 years of Ozone Layer protection "
- Tarot prediction by Aruna Aura(7January -13 January)
- Enlisted the 12 zodiac sign.
Website Development Comapny in Ludhiana
Contact for Website Development, Online Shopping Portal, News Portal, Dynamic Website
Get Your Domain Name
Domain Name, Email Hosting, VPS, SSL Certificate